Mixtec mixer’s provide the ideal mixing system.
Focusing on the specific process considerations or your application, the mechanical integrity of the mixing components and the drive system integrity to ensure the best solution.
We match the right impeller with your mixer by considering the profile, pumping and power needs of your application.
We factor in the velocity gradient, superficial (in-tank) velocity, pumping rate, tank turnover rate, tanks shape, liquid level variation, location of impellers and direction of pumping to ensure a successful solution.
Our mixer series can be reviewed in detail.
In most cases our mixers consist of a motor and drive system, output coupling, mixer shaft, seals and various impeller assemblies.
- 1000 Series Top Entry Open Tank Mixers
- 2000 Series Sealed & Pressurized Vessel Mixers
- 250 Series Lab & Bench Scale Mixers
- 4000 Series Maximum Duty Mixers
- 500 Series Lab & Bench Scale Mixers
- 5000-5500 Series Side Entry Mixers
- Inline Flash Mixers
- Inline Static Mixers
Call Us Today! firstname.lastname@example.org